YOU'LL INTERACT A LOT WITH
Helsinki or Remote
September 3, 2021
Skunkworks is a bold and innovative new studio based in the heart of Helsinki, the European capital of mobile game development. We are a startup founded in 2019 with a growing team of diverse and international employees. Our goal is to reach, understand and engage underserved audiences.
Our core belief is that innovation should not stop with games and products, but in how a studio is built and operated. The ambition at Skunkworks is to stop at nothing to create an environment that allows people to thrive and grow. Most importantly, we give everyone the opportunity to challenge the status quo.
You are an experienced marketing artist and an illustrator, who excels in the often-chaotic world of gaming startups. Perhaps you’ve already experienced the learnings and growing pains of a rapidly scaling product and would like to spearhead the growth of a new team within Skunkworks. You are motivated to help create one of the most competitive game studios in the world.
- Own the art pipeline for brand visual identity definition - create style guides and develop its application across all of the assets we produce
- Develop graphic design for our marketing collateral - communication plan for our AppStores, PR, community and other channels
- Be a hands-on go-getter: develop visually stunning artwork for a large variety of purposes
- Anticipate the needs of our marketing art team and excel in communication across departments, proactively streamline productivity
- Support the marketing art team as well as the game art team
- Work closely with the head of marketing to develop a consistent brand image for all company projects
- Great cultural add to our fast-moving team
- MA in art, design or related field
- Excellent understanding of composition and color theory as well as knowledge of visual and stylistic trends in art, film and games
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe software
- Strong illustration skills
- Fluency in English
- 5 years of agency or industry experience
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of HTML/CSS or other website building tools
Bonus points from:
- Love for games
- Knowledge of 3D software + rendering engines
- Experience in working with work management tools (e.g. Jira, Notion)
- Knowledge of Unity
- A working place where we put a lot of focus on developing you in your career
- Challenge in scaling up a young game company
- Excellent colleagues with an ambitious mindset and diverse backgrounds
- Great office in the centre of Helsinki
- Yearly dental care support of EUR 300 and other benefits
Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved
We are looking for a Game Programmer with solid Unity skills and game development experience.
Senior UA/Growth Manager
Take point on the control and setup of all paid acquisition channels and manage business relationships between each vertical and Skunkworks. Help the Company meet all of its business objectives and grow a world class team of UA professionals.