YOU'LL INTERACT A LOT WITH
Helsinki or Remote
September 3, 2021
Skunkworks is a bold and innovative new studio based in the heart of Helsinki, the European capital of mobile game development. We are a startup founded in 2019 with a growing team of diverse and international employees. Our goal is to reach, understand and engage underserved audiences.
Our core belief is that innovation should not stop with games and products, but in how a studio is built and operated. The ambition at Skunkworks is to stop at nothing to create an environment that allows people to thrive and grow. Most importantly, we give everyone the opportunity to challenge the status quo.
You are an experienced video editor, who excels in the often-chaotic world of gaming startups. Perhaps you’ve already experienced the learnings and growing pains of a rapidly scaling product and would like to spearhead the growth of a new team within Skunkworks. You are motivated to help create one of the most competitive game studios in the world.
- Create top-quality animated video content for a variety of channels
- Capture and edit gameplay videos
- Build workflows and templates to quickly iterate on a variety of animated content
- Collaborate with the performance marketing team, artists and designers to produce content that fits the vision and constraints
- Work closely with the marketing analyst to capture the latest trends
- Great cultural add to our fast-moving team
- BA in media, animation or related field
- Excellent understanding of composition and color theory as well as knowledge of visual and stylistic trends in art, film and games
- In-depth knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop
- Fluency in English
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Great communication skills
Bonus points from:
- Game industry experience
- Knowledge of 3D software + rendering engines
- Experience in working with work management tools (e.g. Jira, Notion)
- Knowledge of Unity
- A working place where we put a lot of focus on developing you in your career
- Challenge in scaling up a young game company
- Excellent colleagues with an ambitious mindset and diverse backgrounds
- Great office in the centre of Helsinki
- Yearly dental care support of EUR 300 and other benefits
Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved Get Involved
We are looking for a Data Scientist to support user acquisition and game development.
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to support our game backend and admin system development.
Video editor / Motion graphics artist
We are looking for a Video editor to create top-quality animated video content for our marketing purposes.
Can't see any opening that match your skills and interests? Send us an open application!